The market leader for HEPA vacuums introduces the newest model to its product line-up. Pullman-Holt’s 390ASB is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for professional cleaning, this canister style vacuum has a superior, low profile design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to use. Unlike similar canister HEPA vacuums, the 390ASB is equipped with a HEPA filter that is individually tested and certified, a standard feature on all Pullman-Holt HEPA Vacuums.
- A quiet, yet powerful 1.5 HP motor provides the suction of vacuums twice its size.
- HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC007.
- Convenient onboard tool and power cord storage.
- Low profile design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
- Durable chrome plated steel tank is attractive yet rugged.
- Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch
6 ft. hose
Telescopic steel wand
Two-position ergo slide floor tool
water lift: 97
recovery: 4 gallon